Part-Time Ministry Staff Position:
Kids Ministry Leader
Pay: $150 per week (10 hrs)
Please submit your resume to email@example.com. Eligible candidates will then be sent an application and an invite for an interview.
Purpose of the ILC Kids Ministry Leader:
To create a welcoming, fun & “Kingdom” centered environment for ILC children to encounter
God... A safe loving place for kids to grow in their faith. This person (or couple) oversees and
stewards all ministries & age groups for infants up to fifth grade.
Experience and Knowledge Required:
• Experience in leadership/management.
• Passion for children/ Primary Ministry Passion.
• Solid experience leading/pastoring in children or teen ministries.
• High energy leader with enthusiasm for the Impact Life Church Vision.
• Strong administrative & organizational skills.
• Visionary & Dreamer.
• Possess wisdom in problem solving and conflict management.
• Computer Literate.
• Ability to learn and remain knowledgeable on all systems used by the Impact Team, including
Power Church Plus, Kids Check-In, Pro Presenter, Planning Center and Basecamp…. Also, having
the ability to comfortably grow in this area as technology advances.
• Ability to teach and train others to work with children in a professional and loving manner.
• Excellent communication skills and ability to maintain good relationships with the parents.
• Strong at team building and leadership development experience.
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
• Believes for the miraculous in and through children.
• Overall inspirational and has influence with people.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
• A leader of leaders.
• Developing, coaching, training and strengthening teachers and ILC Kids volunteers.
• Creates Volunteer Schedules. Works to rotate new teams of teachers and volunteers each
service, with the goal of scheduling people 1-2 times per month.
• Uses Basecamp/Planning Center to communicate with volunteers & to digitally upload all
schedules and curriculums needed by the team.
• Responsible for stewarding the overall environment of each ILC Kids room and Child Check-In.
Ensuring each atmosphere is in unity, representing a cohesive vision and ILC culture (not
separate individual ministries). Maintaining and safeguarding cohesiveness.
• Scheduling and organizing special events, holidays and themes being celebrated in all areas.
• Quality Control on all documents, gifts, etc. being given to children and parents to take home.
• Overview and upkeep of curriculums.
• Add fun elements to décor with each Curriculum Theme change.
• Work towards further developing and expanding the ILC Kids Ministry.
• Covering missing Team Leaders if necessary.
• Working closely with Pastor John and Sula (eventually on staff).
• Consistently intercedes & prays for the children and parents of Impact Life Church.
• Ensure volunteers go through the sexual abuse prevention training.
• Attend ILC Staff Meetings on Tuesdays from 10am-12pm
• Attend the ILC Team Lead Meeting the 1st Sunday of every month at 2:30pm. (Childcare Provided)
• Be intentional about scheduling yourself out of the kid’s area so that you can attend some adult services.
• Attend the Impact Team Huddle Sundays at 8:15am in the Sanctuary.
• Meet with your team at least once a quarter for encouragement, fellowship and training.
• Meet one on one with Pastor John and Sula quarterly for evaluation and encouragement.
• Positive Attitude, Fun & Enjoyable
• Genuinely Loves People & Compassionate
• Humble with the Heart of a Servant
• Strong Work Ethic
• Kingdom Heart Culture
• Person of Integrity & Loyalty
• Sold out to the ILC Vision & Mission
• Highly Self-Motivated and Directed
• Gatherer (Gathers and Influences People toward Jesus)
• Most Importantly… Loves God and lives for Him
Accepting the ILC Kids Ministry Leader role does not solidify full time paid future position at Impact Life Church. Becoming a Team Lead does not in any way promote to a “higher position”, but simply helps the team as a whole minister with professionalism as we work together with humility for excellence in the way we serve God & Love people through ILC.
Part-Time Ministry Staff Position - Graphics & Communications Leader
Pay: $150 per week (10 hrs)
Please submit your resume and samples of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org. Eligible candidates will then be sent an application and an invite for an interview.
Purpose of the Graphics & Communications:
Leads the team responsible for Impact Life Church online, through social media, and in print. Creates & maintains the website, social media, graphics and printed information. Creates visual concepts for PR & Marketing. Carries the Gospel message of Jesus to the nations through media.
Experience and Knowledge Required:
Passion for creativity and innovative methods of sharing the Gospel.
Experience working to bring a vision into reality in digital form.
Previous leadership experience.
Excellent verbal and interpersonal skills.
Proficiency in Adobe Suite Programs
Photography & Editing
Social Media (Facebook, Instagram & YouTube)
Ability to learn “Planning Center” for back office communications and team scheduling.
Passionate about continued education in this area and staying “current.”
Strong attention to detail.
Exceptional work ethic and commitment to excellence.
Ability to work with no supervision.
Ability to delegate and follow up with tasks to completion.
A passion for teaching others who show interest in serving in these areas.
Essential Responsibilities & Workflow:
Social Media Scheduling
Photography of services
Videography of Sunday Services including Facebook Live.
Detaching Audio from Sunday Service Recording and Uploading to Podbean for podcasts.
Any graphic/print material requests from Staff Meeting on Tuesdays. (monthly handouts, touch cards, sermon series graphics, announcement graphics, etc.)
Upkeep Impact Life Church Website (in future)
2-4 Announcement Video Filming, Editing, and Uploading to Google Drive.
Creating a newly designed brochure/handout with correct calendar dates for the upcoming Month.
Editing dates and updating graphics on recurring announcement slides, i.e.: Baptisms, Volunteer Highlight, and Next Steps.
Scheduling and touching base with Visual Media Team Volunteers
Sermon Series Graphics, and promotion
Recording, Editing, and Uploading Testimony Videos.
Recording, Editing, and Uploading Promotional Videos.
Re-design new touch cards and social media images.
Banners, signs, and marketing materials.
All social media, marketing, photography, graphics, videography for special events like conferences, Holiday events, and special speakers.
Attend the Impact Team Huddle Sundays at 8:15am in the sanctuary when able.
Attend the ILC Leadership Meeting the 1st Sunday of every month at 2:30pm.
Attend the Weekly Staff Meeting on Tuesdays at 9:00am-11:00pm
Meet one on one with Pastor John and Sula quarterly for evaluation and encouragement.
Positive Attitude, Fun & Enjoyable
Genuinely Loves People & Compassionate
Humble with the Heart of a Servant
Strong Work Ethic
Person of Integrity & Loyalty
Sold out to the ILC Vision & Mission
Highly Self-Motivated and Directed
Gatherer (Gathers and Influences People toward Jesus)
Most Importantly… Loves God and lives for Him
We are open to discussing "Attendance Needed" and timing at the interview should another arrangement need to be made based on availability. We are also open to discussing outsourced work as well which would be another arrangement for pay/hours and would not be a Leadership Position at ILC. Submit your resume and samples of your work to email@example.com.